Blazek Diagnostic & Automotive Repair was created in 2003 and has been growing ever since. Why? We believe it is because we are dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional customer service, high quality repairs at a reasonable price, and the convenience we offer.
Tony Blazek, Chief Mechanic & Co-Owner
- ASE L1 certified, the highest level of engine repair one can receive
- Graduated from ISU in 1993 with a degree in Automotive Repair
- Technical Instructor for CTI (CarQuest Technical Institute)
Darcy Blazek, Co-Owner
I have been working in the automotive industry since 2004. Prior to that, I was a single Mom with two very little boys. I had several less than exceptional experiences with auto repair shops. I had no male advocates who knew about vehicles. I felt targeted as a woman and at the mercy of the shops I dealt with. Now I know that all happened for a reason. Who knew that one day I would marry Tony and we would start an automotive shop together?
Those experiences haven given me great empathy for my female clients and clients not familiar with how their vehicles work. I am an advocate for my clients. I would never allow anyone to be misled by selling unnecessary work, over charging clients, allowing them to be addressed in a condescending manner, or disrespected in any way. I call that being “female friendly”.
Helping and loving others is my passion and my contribution to the world. I love my job, my company, and I think our crew is among the best in Boise!
- Born and raised in Boise, Idaho
- Strives to provide clients with the best quality service and affordability
- Believes in treating our clients like family
- Loves the family owned and operated atmosphere at Blazek Diagnostic & Automotive Repair
- Very family oriented
- Enjoys camping, biking, and hiking
- Over 5 years of automotive repair experience
- Life long love of cars
- Loves the outdoors
- Married 16 years with 6 kids & 2 grandsons
- Over a decade of car repair experience
- Extensive auto body and painting experience
- Understands the importance of quality
- Loves fishing, camping, and hanging out with the family
- Attending CWI automotive program and will graduate in January 2019
- Excels at disassembling and reassembling defective parts
- Loves hunting and fishing and spending time with his dogs
- Striving to become a master technician and obtain ASE Certifications
- Takes pride in solving customer’s problems
- Loves hunting and completing projects